- By Honda
- 2 February, 2013
- Comments Off
2013 Honda Interstate VT1300CT beautiful chopper that will amaze you with its looks. Love at first sight happens to every lover of chopper when he sees Honda Interstate VT1300CT. The V-twin engine in the Interstate has a displacement of 1312 cc, Which is the average for all Cruiser Motorcycles.
This is a hard chopper 712 lbs, which is 7.4% heavier than the average for all Cruiser, but its price is $ 13.240, which is about $ 2000 saw the average cruiser motorcycles.
2013 Honda Interstate VT1300CT is also available with ABS. ABS supplement is a big hit this motorcycle that will give you an unforgettable driving experience.
So new for model year 2013 is a new silver metallic paint, 1312cc liquid-cooled 52 ° V-twin engine, leather covered with a protective hard saddlebags, Ceramics, grass and blacked-out fork covers.
- 2012 Honda Interstate VT1300CT | Preview | Ultimate MotorCycling – 2012 Honda MotorcycleWhen Honda enthusiasts hear the word Interstate, they likely conjure up images of the mega-touring machine, the Gold Wing Interstate.
- 2011 Honda Interstate VT1300CT – Honda-Motorcycles.org – Sure it’s fun to have a stylin’ ride, but it can be even better yet when high style merges with the ability to rack up big miles–and that’s what the 2011 Honda.
- Honda Interstate VT1300CT (2011) – Ralepi.Com – Manufacturer: Honda, Model Year: 2011, Pictures: 1. When you often go across the nation using the motorcycle, this time you journey will be more wonderful and comfortable using this 2011 Honda Interstate VT1300CT. this …
Incoming search terms:
- honda interstate
- 2013 honda interstate
- 2013 Honda Interstate (VT1300CT) Cruiser
- honda motorcycles interstate
Comments are closed.