- By Honda
- 30 January, 2013
- Comments Off
Honda CRF450R is one of the most popular Honda motorcycle, and in its competition he the king. Despite the phenomenal characteristics Honda is always improving their models and sets new standards. Such is the case with the 2013 Honda CRF450R, it differs from the previous versions of the model, and of course in a positive way.
The engine is very similar to the 2012 but it has gone through another major phase of improvements including the cam, piston, larger exhaust valves, new 6-spring clutch, better lubrication on the cylinder, and a stronger new transmission to cover the big daddy changes.
Honda not only showed us the new bike, they let us ride the bike for a quick impression. There were only few that have landed thus far, but Adam Booth from our sister pub, Dirt Rider, was the lucky chump of the group to toss a leg over the new steed. Look for a complete test on the bike when they become more available.
2013 Honda CRF450R specifications:
- Engine Type: 449cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke: 96mm x 62.1mm
- Compression ratio: 12.5:1
- Valve Train: Unicam, four-valve; 36mm intake, titanium; 31mm exhaust, steel
- Induction: PGM-FI, 46mm throttle body
- Ignition: Full transistor with electronic advance
- Transmission: Close-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive: #520 chain; 13T/48T
- 2012 Honda CRF450R | Preview | Ultimate MotorCycling – 2012 Honda MotorcycleHonda released another squad of 2012 motorcycles Monday, including the CRF450R. The 2012 Honda CRF450R features a list of improvements for all-out motocross domination.
- 2013 450 MX Shootout Video Part 1: Honda CRF450R – Dirt Rider … – As part of the 2013 450cc motocross shootout, the Dirt Rider crew is breaking down the finer points of each machine and giving you an inside look at what our testriders really think. Watch “2013 450 MX Shootout Video Part 1: …
- 2013 Honda CRF450R : The Pekinois – Mason Krog, Staff Reporter February 3, 2013. Filed under Features. For 2013, Honda came out with an all-new, totally redesigned CRF450 motocross bike. They took the 2012 model and basically scrapped it. The 2013 got an all-new frame, …
Incoming search terms:
- 2014 crf450r
- honda crf 450 2014
- crf 450 2014
- crf450r 2014
- crf450 2014
- 2014 honda crf450r
- 450 crf 2014
- crf 450規格
- honda crf450r 2014
- Настройки crf 450 2013